Fashion from a highschooler's perspective. That is all.
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Monday, June 25, 2007
Luckily there's way more crafty people to compensate for less talented people a moi. Check out this cardigan I found on Craftster.org. C'est un beaute, n'est-ce pas?
The colour! The dress! And it's all handknit! God, I feel like one of those telemarketers, except the cardigan doesn't deserve to be on a sad little TV ad.
And better- the little knitter also blogs. Read her trials making the sweater (plus some of the woes of standardized testing, genius).
Monday, June 18, 2007
2. I once flagged down a city bus. Translation: Just imagine my skills at snagging taxis.
3. I already live in a city with real expensive real estate, so I wouldn't have to adjust to living in a small apartment.
4. I can subside on coffee, gum, and the occasional bagel if need be.
5. I will suffer walking around in stilettos during the day.
6. City smog makes me happy.
7. I'm a big fan of expensive restaurants. And dingy little food-y places too.
8. Lots of people, being in a crowd. What better way not to feel lonely?
9. I love clothes and street style.
10. People watching is my sport.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Globally, there's People Tree clothing. One of the biggest, and first companies to promote and sell fair-trade clothing, it aims at sustainable development of producers in developing and impoverished countries (whew, long run-on sentence).