Fashion from a highschooler's perspective. That is all.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cold Questions

Freezing here. Global warming is true, I don't think Vancouver's been this cold since, forever. It's only November too..
I've resorted to layering hoodies over as many shirts I can. Sacrificing style for warmth, and so it'll have to stay until my brain starts thinking of creative and warm ways to dress. As of right now, it's been occupied with the Medieval Ages and writing.

On that note, I'm stumped on some articles I've been asked to write. None of them seriously interest me, but a job is a job is a job. It would be fantastic if you can give me some quotes or comments. No philosophical insights needed.

1.How do criminal activities ruin our economy? and how do they benefit the economy?
2. Does a three person relationship (marriage not sex) work better then a conventional one?
3. How is the Canadian dollar affecting the drug trade?

But until I can get my mind warm enough, these look awfully warm.

If only they weren't made in a sweatshop.

3 comments:

Nora said...

1. I'm sure ruining the economy is easy to answer. But in terms of benefits: provide jobs (police force, detectives, crossing guards etc).
2. The only reason it could work is because it's hard to find the time to run a household and make enough money to live in one!!!

Emma said...

My feet are frozen lumps of ice right now because (due to my own stupidity) I just had to walk forty blocks in the absolute cold. Those socks look like heaven, and I would definitely trade everything I own for them at this particular moment.

2012天氣晴朗 said...

牙醫,植牙,矯正,矯正牙齒,皮膚科,痘痘,中醫,飛梭雷射,毛孔粗大,醫學美容,痘痘,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,網路行銷,自然排序,關鍵字行銷seo,部落格行銷,網路行銷,seo,關鍵字行銷,自然排序,部落格行銷,網路行銷,牛舌餅婚紗台中婚紗,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,腳臭,街舞,小產,雞精,性感,辣妹,雷射溶脂,雙下巴,抽脂,瘦小腹,微晶瓷,電波拉皮,淨膚雷射,清潔公司,居家清潔,牙周病,牙齒矯正,植牙,牙周病,矯正,植牙,微晶瓷,醫學美容,淨膚雷射,玻尿酸,肉毒桿菌,脈衝光