Fashion from a highschooler's perspective. That is all.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Buck the Trend

I've always been typecast as the nice, quiet girl, straight-A student. You know, the one who always follows instructions and spends all hours of the day studying.. or something.

Well, my dear friends, it is time that I shed that title. A revelation came to me today. Midway through writing my Socials exam, I realized that.. I didn't really give half a shit what mark I got, or whether I bomb it or if I even knew the stuff. (Okay, I admit, given that the test was on Canada's economy in the 20s, it might that be that big of a revelation. But I digress.)

But- the rebelling (on the inside.. it's what counts right??) didn't start there. It actually started this morning. I had bought a beautiful black eyelet dress from H&M early September, and never had a chance to wear it for a fashion show and tell. Every morning I'd look at it in my closet, all sad and forlorn, looking like a beautiful princess trapped in a tower. So this morning I decided, what the heck, I'll give it a whirl.



Eyelet in winter is totally acceptable.
Also, on the rainboots- I haven't worn those rain boots since every freaking single girl started wearing them. But they're so damn useful. So don't call me a hypocrite please.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the dress !

Isabel said...

Rebellion always starts on the inside.

Nice outfit!

Katie said...

Beautiful Ed hardy Ed hardy clothing, Ed hardy shirts,Adidas,Nike Dunks,True religion jeans,Bapes hoodies Timberland boots and much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE shipping http://www.raininghollywood.com/

玉の輿度チェッカー said...

玉の輿度チェッカーで簡単にお金持ちの相手をGET出来ますよ!!その理由は登録者を厳選して最低年収を1000万以上の稼ぎが無い方には、御遠慮うようにしているからです。これでアナタもこの不景気に、簡単に玉の輿に乗れちゃいますよ

神待ち said...

さくらを徹底的に排除するサイト独自のシステムを導入!シロートだけの神待ちサイトが誕生しました。アナタ好みの娘を選び衣食住を与えれば、後はアナタ専用の奴隷の出来上がりです